We accept legally aided cases for service anywhere in the UK. The LSC no longer accept fixed fee invoicing for Process Serving Work. We therefore serve legally aided work on a time and mileage basis at a rate agreed by the LSC. This helps to ensure your bills are not queried by the LSC.
- Statutory Demand
- Bankruptcy Petition
- Winding Up Petition
- Claim Forms
- Possession Order
- Notice to Quit
- Notice Seeking Possession
- N39 Order to Attend Court for Questioning / Suspended Order to Attend Court for Questioning
- Possession Order
- Break Notice
- High Court Process
- County Court Process
- Magistrates Court process
- Solicitor’s letter
- Non-Molestation Order
- Residence Order
- Occupation Order
- Committal Notice
- Prohibited Steps Order
- Matrimonial – Divorce Petition, Children’s Act
- Witness Summons
- Freezing Order
Our Certificate / Statement / Affidavit – are all accurately prepared in house and provide water tight proof of service to the Courts.
GAC use female agents in the South West this has the effect of diffusing potentially volatile situations, service here is also witnessed.
We are happy to agree a fixed fee and attend as many times as necessary to personally serve the documents’ with a minimum of 3 visits one of which will be out of hours. Our fixed fees come with no hidden extras so you will know from the start what we will invoice once you are happy and the case is completed. We explain the document once served and encourage recipient to deal with it asap.
“GAC Investigations really are star performers. They are process servers with a difference. They are fearless and will go anywhere and do anything. They never give up and I have never had them come back and say they have not found their man (or woman). They are also charming to work with and their prices are competitive. Try them… you will not be disappointed” Angus McNicol, January 2010
GAC INVESTIGATIONS are different because of the way in which we deliver our services.
- We have male and female agents, we find this can defuse potentially volatile situations.
- All our process service is witnessed.
- We confirm receipt of all instructions.
- We offer a single point of contact to the agent serving your instructions.
- We offer a fixed fee at the outset and discount regular or bulk instructions.
- We give regular remote e-mail updates. A case manager will constantly monitor the progress of your instructions.
- We will on request provide a photograph of the service address.
- We don’t use agents or sub-contract your instructions in our area (Lands End to Swindon and all areas in between).
- We can offer Nationwide service (different terms apply.)
- We will cater for urgent/specialist instructions.
- We act as litigation support agents to solicitors.